Do you have a child who is 3, or whose 3rd birthday is approaching, and want to give them the best possible start to their school life?
Our amazing Nursery still has some spaces available for 3/4 year olds who love to learn while they play! We can offer your child:
· A long-established nursery with an excellent reputation, Ofsted rated “good”
· A dedicated and well-resourced nursery classroom with activities galore
· Well equipped, dedicated outdoor play facilities and “welly walks” in our own nearby woodland
· A teacher-led team of experienced, highly qualified staff who make learning fun and help instil in every child a lifelong love of learning
· A safe and fun learning environment where your child’s wellbeing is at the heart of everything we do
· Great preparation for Reception and school life beyond
· The opportunity to join one of Suffolk’s top performing schools (top 20% nationally and best in North Suffolk in Key Stage 2 SATs 2019)
Our Nursery is open to all children over the age of 3, with funded places available from the term after your child’s 3rd birthday.
To find out more about our amazing Nursery and what it can offer your child, please call us on 01502 584661.