Please see below for our 'Knowledge Organisers.' These are small units of learning that are delivered over a 2 year period so that it gives a broad and balanced curriculum to our Nursery and Reception pupils. Our 'Knowledge Organisers' lay out:
- What the unit is all about
- Learning activities at school and at home
- Key vocabulary - "Wow words"
- Key information/facts we will learn
- Books and songs linked to the unit
- Home learning project to display at one of our Celebration of Learning, as we look back over the unit's learning.
Please also see our 'Curriculum' section to see where these 'Knowledge Organisers' fit in.
"My son has progressed so far with his learning and development during his time in EYFS, which is credit to wonderful setting and quality of teaching."
- Reception Parent